- Foxhall Resort – 8000 Capps Ferry Rd, Douglasville, GA 30135
- Refined outdoor retreat, less than 30 minutes from both Atlanta & Hartsfield-Jackson Airport
- Gorgeous villas alongside a newly built clubhouse, freshwater lakes for bass fishing, kayaking, horse stables and trail rides, golf range, and 1100+ acres of hardwood forests and rolling hillsides along the Chattahoochee River
- VIP Platinum ticket buyers stay in style at Foxhall Resort’s one, two, three, or four bedroom villas, a short walk to the festival
- The charming lakeside villas are elegantly furnished and feature open floor plans, some with full kitchens and covered porches
- Enjoy swimming in the huge infinity pool and smaller, conversation pool – all adjacent to the bar and located atop a bluff overlooking the lake
- The 1,100-acre setting offers endless opportunities to hike in the beautiful Georgia countryside
- Sharpen your serve on four tennis courts located at next to the villas
- Explore 16 spring-fed lakes by kayak, canoe or paddleboard
- To stay at the onsite villas, visit our Ticketing Page and view VIP Platinum tickets
- This year, we’ve partnered with the La Quinta Inn & Suites in nearby Douglasville.
- To receive the discounted rate for Friday and Saturday nights, please call 770-577-3838 and tell them you’re going to Lost Art!
- The shuttle will take you roundtrip to and from the festival for an additional fee. Click here to check out the hotel
- Limited, onsite camping available this year through our friends at Dancin’ Dave.
- America’s first festival camping outfitter since 1998, they set up your comfy camping area in advance, awaiting your arrival.
- Have the full festival experience without the hassle of packing everything needed for the stay.
- They do all the work. Just show up, stay for the party and leave the tear-down to them.
Limited RV Spaces
- Bring ’em if you’ve got ’em! Limited RV spots are available in the camping area next to the Chattahoochee River, a short walk to the festival grounds.
- Air conditioned bathroom available onsite.
- Please note there are no hookups.
- No RV spots available to purchase upon arrival. Spots must be reserved before you come.
- Do you prefer going along for the ride? Well, we our friends at Rally have got you covered. To start, we’ll have roundtrip pick up and drop off points in Sandy Springs, midtown Atlanta, and Douglasville.
- And if they find there are a lot of riders in, say, Marietta? They’ll try to add a pick up and drop off point there, too. So…tell your friends!
- Food and drink are allowed on the bus, and there’s a restroom as well. What are you waiting on?
- More to come!
Food & Drink
Cocktails from Cathead Distillery and beers from Wild Heaven? Sign us up!! What better way to enjoy a beautiful Georgia day than listening to your favorite bands and enjoying a good drink. We’ll have delectable fare from food trucks, too, to fill your belly with goodness!
Interested vendors, please fill out our Culinary Vendor Application
Questions? Please email firstname.lastname@example.org